About UsOtra Vez Couture Consignment opened it’s doors in 2007. Our goal is to bring you the finest quality women’s designer and boutique apparel at 50% to 90% off the original retail price and to maintain a friendly, warm boutique where integrity and service to customers comes first. We have been blessed to grow quickly and now have hundreds of consignors to provide you with a great selection of both new and gently used designer apparel. Our goals at Otra Vez:
1. Make high quality apparel available for you at an affordable price.
2. Help you make some cash from the apparel you no longer wear.
3. Recycle and reuse (a “good” thing)!
4. Donate unsold clothes to good causes such as “Dress for Success” and the “Battered Women’s Shelter”.
5. Run a business with high integrity and good customer service.
We look forward to being able to serve you!Alexa Hartman, Owner & Liz Owen, Manager